Video MAC ✅ HOW TO: Natural & Glowing Skin from Day to Night | Next to Nothing | MAC Cosmetics
Whether you want to go totally minimal and clean or rock a natural but glamorous look, M·A·C Regional Trainer Christine Romero shows you how to build a perfect look using M·A·C Next to Nothing Face Colour.
Shop the look now: http://www.maccosmetics.com/collectio…
Prep + Prime Fix+
Next to Nothing Face Colour
Next to Nothing Powder/Pressed
In Extreme Dimension Lash
Lip Conditioner (Tube)
Powder Blush in Melba
Cream Colour Base in Hush
Liptensity Lipstick in Doe
Eye Brows in Lingering
Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral
Pro Longwear Fluidline in Dip Down
Plushglass in Ample Pink
1. Prep the skin by applying a light spritz of Prep + Prime Fix+ all over the face.
2. Apply Next to Nothing Face Colour with the 141 Brush, starting in the centre of the face and working outwards.
3. With the 140 Brush, apply Next to Nothing Powder/Pressed through the T-zone and under the eyes.
4. Curl lashes.
5. Coat the upper and lower lashes with In Extreme Dimension Lash.
6. Add Lip Conditioner.
7. Conceal under the eyes and any problem areas with Matchmaster Concealer, blending with the 286 Brush.
8. Apply Powder Blush in Melba to the cheeks with the 168 Brush in circular motions.
9. Using your fingers, apply Cream Colour Base in Hush to the tops of cheekbones.
10. Lightly dab Liptensity Lipstick in Doe to the lips with your fingers.
11. Define brows with Eye Brows liner in Lingering.
12. Apply Eye Shadow in Saddle from the Warm Neutral palette to the crease of the eye, using the 224 Brush.
13. With the same brush, pat Eye Shadow in Vanilla Extract across the eyelid and blend with the clean side of the brush.
14. Line the upper lash line with Pro Longwear Fluidline in Dip Down, using the 210 Brush.
15. Finish the look by applying Plushglass in Ample Pink with the 316 Brush.