Video MAC ✅ HOW TO: Glow on with Fatima Thomas | MAC Cosmetics
Shop the products here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/collectio…
M·A·C Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in NC20, M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette/Medium with 288 Brush, M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Tight and Tawny/Softly Does It, M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Here You Go/All Aflush.
1. Prep skin with foundation and concealer.
2. Draw contour lines with M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Tight and Tawny under the cheekbone, sides of the nose, temples and jawline. Diffuse and blend with 224 Brush.
3. Highlight with M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Softy Does It on the top of the cheekbone, brow bone, upper lip and slightly off-centre on the chin. Diffuse and blend with 184 Brush.
4. Use Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose in Neutralize with a 224 Brush to powder over areas that you don’t want as much shine, such as the sides and tip of the nose, nasal folds, between brows, and centre of forehead.
5. Take the M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Tight and Tawny and put on the eyelids for a natural and creamy eye shadow. Blend up and out with 224 Brush.
6. Taking another M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in All Aflush, dab below the highlight/centre of the cheekbone, then tap with finger to blend.
7. To add some intensity to the apple of the cheek, dab M·A·C Studio QuikTrik Stick in Here You Go, leaving an inch between the nose. Blend up for a healthy flush.