Video MAC ✅ HOW TO: Mattify Your Skin | MAC Cosmetics
Whatever your skin type, learn to mattify in a few easy steps with tips from Senior Artist Keri Blair!
Shop the products used to create the look: http://www.maccosmetics.com/products/…
Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Softening Lotion
Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone
M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC40
M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Powder in Medium Dark
Powder Blush in Modern Mandarin
Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette
Extended Play Lash
Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher
1. Spray Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Softening Lotion over the face to prep the skin.
2. Apply Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone to the T-zone of the face, using a 190 Brush to help mattify the skin immediately.
3. With the same brush, apply M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC40, starting in the centre of the face and gently patting the product to the edge of the face.
4. To keep the foundation looking even, stipple over the top with a 159 Brush.
5. Using a 127 Brush in a rolling motion, apply M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Powder in Medium Dark over the face to mattify the skin.
6. Apply Powder Blush in Modern Mandarin with a 109 Brush to the top of the cheekbones.
7. Fill in brows using Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette.
8. Apply Extended Play Lash to bottom and top lashes.
9. Finish the look by applying Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher with a 219 Brush.