Video MAC ✅ HOW TO: Glowy, Dewy Skin with Romero Jennings | MAC Cosmetics
Achieve a dreamy, dewy complexion in a few easy steps with help from Romero Jennings.
Shop the products used to create the look! http://www.maccosmetics.com/
WHAT YOU NEED:
Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, M·A·C Wipes, Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream, Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Essence, Prep + Prime Fix+, Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone, M·A·C Studio Waterweight Foundation/M·A·C Studio Finish Concealer, M·A·C Studio Careblend Powder, Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Stormy Pink, Strobe Cream, Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Divine Divine and Mademoiselle, Full and Half Lash Curler, Powder Blush in Peachykeen, Haute & Naughty Lash, Extended Play Lash, Big Brow Pencil in Lingering, Brow Set in Clear or Beguile, Prep + Prime Lip, Lip Conditioner (Tube).
135 Brush, 109 Brush, 137 Brush, 242 Brush, 196 Brush, 286 Brush
1. Use Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator with M·A·C Wipes to exfoliate around nose, forehead, chin and cheek to refresh and polish skin surface. Then rinse the face.
2. Next, apply Prep + Prime Fix+ to hydrate and refresh the skin.
3. Massage Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream into the skin to firm and prep skin for retaining moisture.
4. Add a drop of Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Essence to the top of the cheeks, bridge of the nose – areas you want to firm up and hydrate.
5. Apply Strobe Cream to the high points of the face with a 109 Brush. Chin, bridge of the nose, and temple.
6. Apply Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone with a 109 Brush to mattify areas that you didn’t strobe, such as the jawline, and T-zone.
7. Apply M·A·C Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation with the 196 Brush by using a tapping and swirling motion. Tap lightly into the skin for a natural application on areas that need coverage. Press with the flat side of the brush to work the product into tight areas. Buff everything out with the 109 Brush.
8. Apply M·A·C Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer with the 242 Brush where needed for a flawless finish. To balance out the skin, use a rosy-toned concealer under the eyes, on the inner and outer corner of the eyes, and blend with the 109 Brush.
9. Use M·A·C Studio Careblend Powder with the 135 Brush to lightly powder where necessary around the nostrils, jawline and outer area of temples.
10. Curl lashes with a Full Lash Curler and then a Half Lash Curler. Add mascara beginning with Extended Play Lash, making sure to brush upward and in zigzag motions. If you get mascara on your lid, saturate a Q-Tip with the solution from M·A·C Wipes to clean it up. For extra volume, add Haute & Naughty Lash to amp up the lashes.
11. Apply Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Stormy Pink with a 286 Brush, starting application on the lash line then diffusing the product upward and outward. Taking the excess off the brush, then diffusing upward, stopping it before the halfway point. Be sure to work quickly before the product dries.
12. Using the Big Brow Pencil, give brows definition by filling in the brows in any sparse areas and extend slightly, brushing upward. Lower the brow on the inner corner for an angled look. Use a spoolie brush to diffuse the product. Go back with the concealer to refine and perfect the edges.
13. If needed, apply more M·A·C Studio Careblend Powder under the eyes.
14. Apply Powder Blush in Peachykeen with a 137 Brush to the apples of the cheeks with a tapping and swirling motion to add dimension.
15. To neutralize the colour of your lips, apply a thin layer of concealer and M·A·C Studio Careblend Powder with the 109 Brush all over the lip. Apply Prep + Prime Lip for added staying power and conditioning. Mix a pink and peach Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour for a perfect matte lip. Grab a little bit of concealer for tracing around the lip for a sharper line and blend out, without needing to use a lip pencil.
16. Add more Strobe Cream to really capture the light on the areas you highlighted earlier, such as the T-zone, bridge of the nose, top of cheeks, chin and arch of the brow. If needed, take a tissue and